@Card was promoted on Bandai Digital Entertainment's website in October 1996:
"Buy, sell and trade online trading cards. Today's favorite athletes will be featured on an exciting series of cards."
However, @Card was dropped from Bandai's lineup by 1997 and was not released. It does bear some similarities with the game engine used by @Card SD Gundam Gaiden, which was released for Pippin Atmark in Japan.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Other BDE Titles, Bandai Digital Entertainment USA. Archived 1996-10-20.
- ↑ Other BDE Titles, Bandai Digital Entertainment USA. Archived 1997-07-12.
- ↑ The unreleased games of Pippin by Pierre Dandumont, Journal du Lapin. 2016-08-06.
- ↑ Bandai Pippin by eSPy, Lost Levels Forums. 2014-11-05.
- Other BDE Titles at Bandai Digital Entertainment USA. (archived 1996-10-29)