AI Shogi was originally developed by Something Good. SoftBank released the Saturn and PlayStation console versions in Japan on August 25, 1995 and November 22, 1995, respectively. Taito released the 3DO version in Japan on September 14, 1995.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 PIPPIN@MARK software release list (Japanese), Retrogeme.
- ↑ ASCII Something Good, Sega Retro.
- ↑ AI Shogi, Sega Retro.
- ↑ AI Shogi, PlayStation Data Center.
- ↑ AI Shogi, VGCollect.
- AI将棋 at ASCII Something Good (archived 1997-07-17)
- AI Shogi at GameFAQs
- AI Shogi at GameSpot
- AI Shogi at Pippin World UK (archived 2005-04-09)
- AI Shogi at RF Generation
- AI Shougi at Universal Videogame List
- AI Shogi (Portuguese) at Video Game Data Base
- Let’s Play Apple Pippin : AI Shōgi (French) at Le Journal du Lapin (2018-03-04)
- Computer shogi and List of shogi video games at Wikipedia