Australia Diving was developed by the Research Institute of Systems Planning (ISP), with content licensed from the BERG Corporation. A continuation of World's Diving Spots with destinations from Australia, it featured diving videos with sightseeing guides and information about local diving shops.
A Macintosh version of Australia Diving was released on May 25, 1995. Though it had been announced in Bandai's Pippin Title CD-ROM Catalog for 1996, a Pippin version does not appear to have been released by publisher Bandai Visual.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Pippin software (Japanese), Atmark Channel. Archived 1997-06-29.
- ↑ AUSTRALIA DIVING (Japanese), Third Stage. Archived 1999-09-21.
- ↑ World's Diving Spots (Japanese), Third Stage. Archived 1999-09-21.
- ↑ ISP/BERG CD-ROM (Japanese), Research Institute of Systems Planning / ISP. Archived 1997-01-21.
- ↑ PIPPIN@MARK software release list (Japanese), Retrogeme. Accessed 2017-05-03.
- Okinawa Diving, the next volume with destinations from the Ryukyu Islands.
- Australia Diving Demo (Japanese) at Research Institute of Systems Planning / ISP (archived 1997-01-21)