The game was developed by Gyro and originally announced with the working title of Island with No Name (名前のない島 [仮]) and a tentative release date of May 1996.
Blue Sango was released in Japan for Macintosh in April 1997, and for Windows 95 in July 1997. The Pippin version had been listed in Bandai's Pippin Title CD-ROM Catalog for Summer 1996, but was not released.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 BLUE SANGO (Japanese), Third Stage. Archived 1999-09-16.
- ↑ Works & Products (Japanese), Gyro Inc. Archived 2001-12-12.
- ↑ Games on Macintosh/Windows (Japanese), chino.game.
- ↑ Pippin Atmark: Soft Ware Line Up! / Pippin Price Lists (Japanese), Bandai Digital Entertainment. 1996-02/1996-06. Accessed 2018-08-26.
- ↑ Pippin software (Japanese), Atmark Channel. Archived 1997-06-29.
- ↑ PIPPIN@MARK software release list (Japanese), Retrogeme. Accessed 2017-05-03.