Greenblat went on to achieve wider recognition for his next project, PaRappa the Rapper for Playstation consoles, in which he began a longtime collaboration with producer Masaya Matsuura, the designer of Tunin'Glue, another Pippin title.
- ↑ PIPPIN@MARK software release list (Japanese), Retrogeme.
- ↑ Dazzeloids (Japanese), RodneyFun. Accessed 2017-05-16.
- ↑ Dazzeloids / Rodney A. Greenblat., Virtual CD-ROM / Floppy Disk Library, Indiana University.
- ↑ ダズロイド (Japanese), Third Stage. Archived 1999-09-16.
- ↑ Chris Kohler, Power-Up: How Japanese Video Games Gave the World an Extra Life, p.144. 2016.
- ↑ Austin Clark, Retro Weekend: PaRappa the Rapper and Nanaon-Sha’s PlayStation Legacy, Invisible Gamer. 2015-04-18.