The CD-ROMs were developed by O2 Interactive and released in Japan by Epson to promote its Colorio line of printers, one of few third party peripherals to support the printing from the Pippin platform beyond Apple Computer's own StyleWriter line.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Epson CD-Rom Printer Kit (Portuguese) at Video Game Data Base.
- ↑ Small Potatos lingjr (games), Facebook. 2016-06-05.
- ↑ Hacking the Pippin, Vintage Mac World. 2007-10-22. Archived 2017-08-17
- Apple PIPPIN Macworld Presentation & Demo, a demo prepared for MacWorld Expo.
- Introducing "Forester" CD-ROM, a promotional application used in Pippin-based kiosks.
- Super Cat, a barcode reader for use by businesses with Pippin consoles.
- Teleport Jr., a sales support application that had been deployed on Pippin consoles.
- Epson CD-Rom Printer Kit (aplicativo) at Video Game Data Base (Portuguese)