L-Zone was first released in December 1992 by Synergy for Macintosh and Windows 3.1 in Japan. In 1993, it was released in the United States by Synergy's American subsidiary, Synergy Interactive. The Pippin port, titled L-Zone Interactive Theater, was released in Japan by Bandai Digital Entertainment in March 1996.
- ↑ Pippin software, Bandai Digital Entertainment, Japan. Archived 1997-06-27.
- ↑ L-Zone, Gaming.Place.
- ↑ L-Zone Releases, MobyGames.
- ↑ L-Zone Interactive Theater on CD-ROM, RF Generation. 2013-04-03.
- ↑ PIPPIN@MARK software release list (Japanese), Retrogeme.
- ↑ Gadget: Invention, Travel, & Adventure, New Games Magazine. 2008-04-01.
- L-Zone at CollectedIt! (2016-05-10)
- L-Zone at Giant Bomb
- L-Zone at MobyGames
- L-Zone at Universal Videogames List
- L-ZONE 日本語版 (Japanese) at VCDS
- Let’s Play Apple Pippin : L-Zone (French) by Pierre Dandumont at Le Journal du Lapin (2020-04-19)