Young players can move and combine blocks to form various shapes, such as vehicles and buildings, with animated backgrounds and sounds.
Narabete! Tsukkute! Ugoku Block was released by Bandai in Japan on June 7, 1996 as a hybrid disc for Pippin and Macintosh. Though retail units were stickered for Power Macintosh, the back of the CD-ROM packaging identifies support for 68040 Macs.
- ↑ PIPPIN@MARK software release list (Japanese), Retrogeme.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 ならべて！ つくって！ うごくブロック (Japanese), Third Stage. Archived 1999-09-29.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Let’s Play Apple Pippin: Narabete! Tsukkute! Ugoku Block (French) by Pierre Dandumont, Le Journal du Lapin. 2018-05-27.
- ↑ Whats is Pippin ? by Pierre Dandumont, YouTube. 2019-01-25.
- ↑ Le CD-ROM «What is Pippin ?» et les prototypes de Pippin (French) by Pierre Dandumont, Le Journal du Lapin. 2019-01-27.
- ↑ Soft View: ならべて！つくって！うごくブロック Pippin & PowerMac & Macintosh (Japanese), Atmark Channel. Archived 1999-08-25.
- Pippin software (Japanese) at the Atmark Channel (archived 1997-06-29)