Playskool's Play-Doh Creations is a CD-ROM-based children's edutainment title that had been in development for Pippin consoles in which young users prepare digital Play-Doh projects for presentation in "The Great Doh Show".
Play-Doh Creations was originally released in Q1 1996 for Macintosh and Windows by Hasbro Interactive, which had planned to port it to the Pippin @WORLD along with other titles from its Playskool line. Though Pippin versions of Playskool's Mr. Potato Head Saves Veggie Valley and Playskool Puzzles became available in 1996, it is unclear whether a Pippin port of Play-Doh Creations was ever released.
In 2000, Play-Doh Creations was bundled with the Macintosh versions of Candyland, Mr. Potato Head Saves Veggie Valley and Playskool Puzzles in a Mac Kids Pack CD-ROM from MacSoft. Infogrames re-released Play-Doh Creations for Windows 95/98/Me (with support for XP) and Macintosh in 2005.
- ↑ Edutainment CD-ROMs Gain Popularity With PC-Owner Parents by Steve Traiman, Billboard, p.77. 1996-02-24.
- ↑ @WORLD Software - Educational, Bandai Digital Entertainment USA. Archived 1997-04-04.
- ↑ Apple Bandai Pippin USA Games by Willard, AtariAge Forums. 2014-08-03.
- ↑ Mac Kids Pack CD-ROM Macintosh, CD Universe.
- ↑ Mac Kids Pack (Apple, 2000), eBay.
- ↑ Play Doh Creations - PC, Amazon. 2005-01-11.
- @WORLD Software at Bandai Digital Entertainment USA (archived 1997-04-04)