Sanrio Tiny Park (サンリオ タイニー・パーク) is a series of CD-ROM-based children's edutainment titles. Gameplay involves minigames with various Sanrio characters including Hello Kitty, Keroppi, Badtz-Maru, Tābō, Pochacco, Monkichi and the Rururugakuen. It was also advertised for its feature, the Sanrio Tiny Viewer.
This series originally consisted of the first four volumes, "Sanrio Tiny Park Vol. x" during the 1990s.
However, during the 2000s a number of sub-series and re-releases have appeared; Sanrio Super Tiny Park, Sanrio Tiny Park Music (Ark Information Systems), Sanrio Tiny Park Boys Collection, Sanrio Tiny Park: Bangai-Hen: Bad Badtz-Maru "Gorgeous Town wa Daisawagi!", Sanrio Tiny Park Collection, and reprints of the originals, with the involvement of Interchannel Holon (now simply Interchannel) as a republisher.
The Sanrio Tiny Park series was produced by Sanrio, the creators of Hello Kitty. The first volume was originally released in Japan as a hybrid disc for Macintosh and Windows on February 16, 1996. Volume 2 was released on October 25, 1996. In total there are four known volumes.
- Pippin Atmark: Soft Ware Line Up! / Pippin Price Lists (Japanese), Bandai Digital Entertainment. 1996-02/1996-06. Accessed 2018-08-26.
- サンリオ タイニー・パーク v1.0, Suruga-Ya (Japanese). 型番: RS-7. 定価: 3,990円 (3,800円).
- サンリオ タイニー・パーク Vol.2, Suruga-Ya (Japanese). 型番: RS-9. 定価: 3,990円 (3,800円).
- サンリオ タイニー・パーク Vol.2 SANRIO TINY PARK Mac/Win (Japanese) by blue8meteors, Yahoo! JAPAN. 2018-09-04.
- Pippin software (Japanese), Atmark Channel. Archived 1997-06-29.
- PIPPIN@MARK software release list (Japanese), Retrogeme. Accessed 2017-05-03.