SeesawC 1: My favorite things 120 (シーソーシー1 すきなものだけ えいたんご 120) is a CD-ROM-based edutainment title developed by Ai Ga Areba Daijobu for the Pippin Atmark console.
SeesawC 1 uses games and videos to teach 120 vocabulary words. Printing from the Pippin is supported through a limited number of Apple printers.
Though four volumes of the SeesawC series had been announced in Bandai's Pippin Title CD-ROM Catalog, only the first two appear to have been released for the Pippin platform.
SeesawC 1 was published in 1996 by Bandai as a hybrid disc for Pippin and Macintosh in Japan. Windows versions were released in Japan by Synergy Works (シナジーワークス).
Let's Play Apple Pippin SeeSawC (1)
(with French commentary)
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 PIPPIN@MARK software release list (Japanese), Retrogeme. Accessed 2017-05-03.
- ↑ English, Cool Family. Accessed 2017-05-21.
- ↑ Let’s Play Apple Pippin: SeeSawC (1) (French) by Pierre Dandumont, Le Journal du Lapin. 2018-06-24.
- ↑ SeesawC シリーズ (Japanese), Third Stage. Archived 1999-09-21.
- ↑ SeesawC 1 My favorite things, MacFan. 1996-07.
- ↑ SeesawC1 –my favorite things–, VCDS (Japanese). Accessed 2018-09-27.
- ↑ シー・ソー・シー１ すきなものだけえいたんご 120 words, VCDS (Japanese). Accessed 2018-09-27.