“Sento Monogatari”, sono I (「占都物語」そのI) is a CD-ROM-based entertainment title featuring fortune-telling that had been announced for the Pippin Atmark console. The Japanese title translates to “The Fortune Tales” part I.
Sento Monogatari was developed by Ariadne and Satelight. It was first released in Japan on October 27, 1995 for 3DO and Saturn by Ariadne and CSK Research Institute, respectively. The PlayStation version was released in Japan by Tohokushinsha on January 19, 1996.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 「占都物語」その? (Japanese), Third Stage. Archived 1999-09-16.
- ↑ Chizu Monogatari: Sono 1 (sic), GameFAQs. 2017-04-08.
- ↑ Sento Monogatari Sono I, Sega Retro. 2017-04-08.
- ↑ Sento Monogatari - Sono I, PlayStation DataCenter.
- ↑ Pippin software, Bandai Digital Entertainment, Japan. Archived 1997-06-27.