The gameplay takes place in an amusement park at night with pre-rendered 3-D graphics and animation. The player must solve puzzles to rescue brothers trapped in the mysterious park. The navigation resembles Dust: A Tale of the Wired West, which also uses the same game engine.
- ↑ PIPPIN@MARK software release list (Japanese), Retrogeme.
- ↑ What happened in Victorian Park?, Channel Press. Archived 1998-05-08.
- ↑ A good old game called "Victorian Park" (Japanese) by Masayoshi Masayo. Ameba. 2011-05-11.
- ↑ Game Over by Jack Neely, p.2-4, Metro Pulse. 1999-10-21.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Victoria(n) Park ビクトリアンパーク (Japanese), Amazon Japan.
- ↑ Victorian Park (Japanese), Third Stage. Archived 1999-09-20.
- ↑ Victorian Park, Universal Videogame List.